iFarmer Technologies PTE Ltd is an agri-fintech business focusing on innovative financial and supply chain services for farming and agriculture.
iFarmer is looking for a passionate individual with high bias for growth. The role requires ongoing business analysis to identify improvements along with new product and service development. At the same time, it will involve working with cross functional teams to build and define the product roadmap in line with growing revenues for the business. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong desire to get into product management.
- Product Strategy : Act as a product owner for one or multiple products at iFarmer. Design and implement a cohesive growth strategy in coordination with other leaders in the company
- Own the product vision : Ensure that it aligns with the vision of the company. Align all stakeholders, have context and understand where we are going
- Measure and benchmark performance : Define Objectives and key results (OKRs), actively measure and analyze existing products and market trends for opportunities to innovate and improve. Identify key success metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented. Measure the metrics post-launch and constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
- Collaborate across teams: Align the engineering teams, stakeholders and other team members. Manage your stakeholders and achieve the goal of your product/feature
- Focus on Technology : Work very closely with Business, Engineering, Business developement and QA teams throughout the product development lifecycle. You shall be data driven with a constant effort to improve our current technological capabilities and have a bias towards building products and tech to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently : Coordinate product release communications across teams. Define expectations for the engineering teams and hold them accountable for successes and failures. Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure a cohesive messaging
- Not afraid to try new things and not afraid of failing
- Ability to be creative, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Experience of Working on complex cross functional products
- 2-4 years of core Product Management experience preferably in a technology/financial services/supply chain company
Salary is Negotiable. Send us your CV but most importantly write to us in not more than 150 words "Your most Important product experience so far" to email@example.com by 25th May
iFarmer is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at iFarmer is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.