Founded in 2018, iFarmer is Bangladesh's 1st Digital Agriculture
Platform focused on connecting farm funders with real farmers
in order to increase safe food production while promoting mass
participation in Agri-Livestock funding. Our vision is to build Bangladesh`s
most efficient and largest agriculture finance and supply chain platform and improve
the lives of farmers, retailers, businesses, and consumers in a meaningful manner.
iFarmer enables the farmer to access funding by selling the farm assets as they grow on
their farm to investors for cash to cover the initial capital required. The farmer
continues to look after the farm assets harvest. At harvest, iFarmer enables the sale of
the farm produce through its B2B supply chain model which ensures a healty return for
the farmer and the farm investor.
By leveraging technology and data , we are also enabling
banks and insruance companies to finance key market actors across the value chain including
input retailers, farmers and traders.
About the role
The Impact & Partnership Manager is responsible for collecting quality impact data and be able to communicate and disseminate the data to relevant stakeholders. Also, the impact and partnership manager is responsible for connecting partners, creating opportunities, generating value, and driving impact with development partners, industry stakeholders, government, and other academic and non-academic partners. He/She will identify opportunities for impact and partnership development, bring together internal teams and build external partnerships to develop proposals and support implementation. He/She will be reporting to the Head of Growth and Partnerships –and work closely with the CEO.
- Monitor and regularly report against our impact measurement targets
- Ensure quality and authenticity of our impact and services to the farmers
- Work closely with all teams in the organization to understand the nature and priority of gaps at the farmers level and proactively plan to fill these gaps
- Proactively identify and respond to funding and support opportunities that align with our strategic plan via Philanthropic, Government, Corporate, and Donor channels
- Maintain communication with funding partners and those who support our work, ensuring project outcomes are achieved and the organization is compliant with the governance associated with the funding
- Identify impact agendas and drive business teams to achieve those agendas or targets e.g Women’s Economic Empowerment.
- Maintain records in a database, including tracking and reporting requirements, working closely with the internal teams
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience; preferably a data-oriented position in a donor-funded project, management consultancy, development consultancy, enterprise, research organization, or equivalent
- A graduate degree in economics, policy, development, and/or business is preferred
- Demonstrated success conducting primary/secondary research and analyzing data; proven ability to leverage results to inform decision-making and implement change
- Familiarity and working knowledge of monitoring and evaluation frameworks
- Experience in writing grant and business proposals will be preferred
- Experience or strong familiarity with the social enterprise and/or market-based development sector
Additional characteristics we’re looking for:
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, the organization’s mission and business model, and respect for our core values: Trust, Thinking Big & Bold, Frugality, Being Curious, Impact and Inclusiveness, Deliver results.
- Moral Imagination: The humility to see the world as it is, and the audacity to imagine the world as it could be.
- Good understanding of financial concepts and Budgeting
- Solid operational skills including problem-solving and project management skills, including the ability to work and deliver projects independently, proactively, and under pressure
- Experience working with data and synthesizing findings is a huge plus
- Effectively collaborates with and across teams, seeks and provides constructive feedback
- Strong communication skills and ability to be a “storyteller” of our work
- Ability to thrive when there is ambiguity, remain cool-headed when there are curveballs, and withstand the tests of a rapidly changing environment with resilience and resolve
- Curious – always questioning, always probing, and never blindly accepting
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to email@example.com and on the subject line please mention "Application for Impact and Partnership Manager"