All requests made on the requirement of field visit by clients shall be processed based on written proof. The clients have to write to email@example.com with the subject "Requesting for farm visit of [Farm name] under [Order ID]" after reading through the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- The client shall share their preferred dates of visiting the farms following which iFarmer will forward the request to the field operations team.
- The field operations team will consult with the field team and fix a date within the preferred dates shared by the client. In case the dates cannot be matched, the field operations team will share available dates with the client from which the clients have to select their preferred dates.
- Field visits will have to be within business days, excluding weekly and public holidays.
- The client will have to be fully vaccinated against covid-19 (All 3 doses completed) and submit a certificate to iFarmer for verification.
- The client has to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) on iFarmer office premises before the farm visit
- All expenses including transportation from Dhaka to farm location (with return), local transport, food, hotel and other miscellaneous expenses are the client's responsibility. iFarmer will not bear any expenses on behalf of the client.
- The client will have to share their consent over an indemnity form, should they choose to accept it, which indemnifies iFarmer and it's employees from any and all forms of damages, loses or injuries caused during the entire timeline of the field visit.
- Field visit etiquettes, in terms of attire, language and overall behavior should be maintained by the client at all times during the farm visit. iFarmer believes in the protection of local culture and values and expects similar compliance from its clients.
- The client shall be subject to fines, mutually agreed upon by both parties, in case of cancellation of the farm visit within a timeline of 3 working days before the date of the visit.