Founded in 2018, iFarmer is Bangladesh's 1st Digital Agriculture
Platform focused on connecting farm funders with real farmers
in order to increase safe food production while promoting mass
participation in Agri-Livestock funding. Our vision is to build Bangladesh`s
most efficient and largest agriculture finance and supply chain platform and improve
the lives of farmers, retailers, businesses, and consumers in a meaningful manner.
iFarmer enables the farmer to access funding by selling the farm assets as they grow on
their farm to investors for cash to cover the initial capital required. The farmer
continues to look after the farm assets harvest. At harvest, iFarmer enables the sale of
the farm produce through its B2B supply chain model which ensures a healty return for
the farmer and the farm investor.
By leveraging technology and data , we are also enabling
banks and insruance companies to finance key market actors across the value chain including
input retailers, farmers and traders.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly full set of Financial Statements as when necessary and submit the reports to the management in time.
- Record and follow up daily transaction in Tally ERP System.
- To monitor and controlling all receivable and payables on daily basis.
- Ensure all necessary tax & Vat deduction from various sources & deposit with appropriate govt. authority within the time limit including submission of VAT returns, reports and documentation.
- Properly recording of farm investments and Advance for field distributions
- Monitor and control field distributions, ensure distribution reports on monthly basis
- Ensure all sorts of payments should have accurate supporting documents
- Ensure all accounting source documents such as payments vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers, contra vouchers are signed by the respective authority and preserved properly.
- Update financial dashboard on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly & yearly financial budget
- Responsible for reconciling all bank accounts and cash book on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain payroll, bonus and Tax deductions from salary.
- Follow-up, checking & review the accounting transaction.
- Ensure accuracy of fixed assets quantity & amount.
- Maintain files of Tax and VAT payment.
- Any other responsibilities as per management requirements
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline (Preferably in Accounting/ Finance) from any recognized University/ Institution (UGC Approved).
- CA (CC) (Course Completed) will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Practical working knowledge on Office management in Computer (MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point) & Internet environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to email@example.com by June 20, 2021. (Mentioning “Application for Asst. Manager – Finance & Accounts” as subject of the email)