iFarmer is an award-winning agri-fintech business focusing on innovative financial services for smallholder farmers. iFarmer uses agriculture expertise, agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile phones to deliver financing, high-quality agriculture inputs, optimized farm advises and creates access to markets that can improve profitability for millions of farmers.
We are on a mission to “Democratize Agriculture financing and Supply chain”.
iFarmer works closely with multiple stakeholders across the agriculture value chain. We are supported by organizations such as UNCDF, UNESCAP, Asia Accelerator, Falcon Ventures, Startup Bangladesh, UNDP Youth CoLab, Acumen, and more.
Business and Data Analysis and Reporting
- Collate data, deep-dive, analyze it and construct concise business reports and document insights from analyzing data and sharing insights with cross functional teams.
- Analyze business processes, identify opportunities for development, and recommend solutions.
- Build Dashboards and Visualization of business metrics through tableau of power BI or any other suitable tools.
- Working closely with HOD’s and Team mates for day-to-day Team performance analysis. Regularly monitor business performance and generate performance reports for management MoM.
Strategic Collaboration & Requirement Management
- Analyze datasets to spot patterns, trends, and outliers, using these insights to propose new strategy initiatives.
- Engage with internal teams, proactively identifying areas to add value.
- Clarify and document the scope, requirements, and constraints of projects, ensuring alignment with stakeholders.
- Foster relationships with other teams in the company, spotting synergies and driving collaborative initiatives.
- Use a consultative approach to brainstorm, lead initiatives, and handle projects end-to-end, ensuring they align with the strategic vision
- Take charge of small to medium-sized projects with different teams, managing timelines, resources, and ensuring top-notch delivery.
- Act as a driving force, taking ownership of projects, asking the right questions, and leading them to successful completion.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who can develop analytical based solutions to solve business problems using domain knowledge, or statistical procedures depending on the requirements of the projects and strategies. He or she will be working with data, therefore he or she must be able to manage difficult analysis and get a rush from generating different insights.
Work closely with the HOD’s to set and track different business and growth matrices for different departments. The individual is required to project key business expansion modalities, targets, conduct secondary research, and documentation for organizational growth, and reporting to different stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should excel in complex analysis, enjoy deriving insights, and possess problem-solving skills within a flexible work approach. Join a small, close-knit team contributing to an innovative business model.
We are looking for someone with
- Strong knowledge of Google Suit, Excel, Business reports Dashboard, and SQL.
- Programming experience in statistical and data analysis environment is highly preferable (R, Python)
- Good understanding of financial concepts and Budgeting
- Highly analytical and data-driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Preferably, 2-3 years of experience in business analytics, research, statistics, or a related field
- Effectively collaborates with and across teams, seeks and provides constructive feedback.
- Curious – constantly questioning, always probing, and never blindly accepting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Bangla and English
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing start-up..
- A great working atmosphere to be in..
- Flexible work environment with amazing colleagues
- Salary review: Once in a year
- 2 weekly holidays
- Group Insurance
- Hospitalization benefits
- 2 yearly festival bonuses
Dec 31, 2023
If you think you are fit for this role, you are requested to send your updated CV to email@example.com by mentinoing "Application for Assistant Manager - Business Analyst" in the subject line.