iFarmer is an award-winning agri-fintech business focusing on innovative financial services for smallholder farmers. iFarmer uses agriculture expertise, agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile phones to deliver financing, high-quality agriculture inputs, optimized farm advises and creates access to markets that can improve profitability for millions of farmers.
We are on a mission to “Democratize Agriculture financing and Supply chain”.
iFarmer works closely with multiple stakeholders across the agriculture value chain. We are supported by organizations such as UNCDF, UNESCAP, Asia Accelerator, Falcon Ventures, Startup Bangladesh, UNDP Youth CoLab, Acumen, and more.
The Data Analyst will work in the iFarmer Tech team and will be responsible for delivering tasks given by Tech, Product & Data team.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
If you think you are best fitted for this position, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 June, 2022 by mentioning "Data Analyst" in the subject line.