● Managing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
● Attending meetings with Financial Institutions, understanding their requirements, and fulfilling them
● Analyzing data sets to make business decisions
● Keeping track of Financial Institution processes
● Co-ordinating on different Projects with FIs
● Going on field visits as required
● Availing financing for different verticals of the business
● Researching financial products & services and creating detailed concept papers
● Developing new financial products & services and customizing existing products to integrate them into the Agri-value chain
● Facilitating the launching of financial products as well as conducting pre-launch & post-launch analysis and overseeing new products after the launch
● Documenting various policies & guidelines of regulatory bodies and implementing them accordingly
Educational Requirements: Pursuing in a Bachelors or Master’s program in Finance or relevant fields where only Internship is left as a course.
If you think you are fit for this role, you are requested to send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning "Application for Intern - Financial Services" in the subject line by 15 Feb, 2023.