iFarmer is an award-winning agri-fintech business focusing on innovative financial services for smallholder farmers. iFarmer uses agriculture expertise, agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile phones to deliver financing, high-quality agriculture inputs, optimized farm advises and creates access to markets that can improve profitability for millions of farmers.
We are on a mission to “Democratize Agriculture financing and Supply chain”.
iFarmer works closely with multiple stakeholders across the agriculture value chain. We are supported by organizations such as UNCDF, UNESCAP, Asia Accelerator, Falcon Ventures, Startup Bangladesh, UNDP Youth CoLab, Acumen, and more.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field. Relevant HR Certification will be an added advantage.
Proven experience of 1-3 years in talent acquisition, or human resources, with a focus on bulk sourcing and acquiring top talent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills for talent analytics and reporting.
- Proactive and results-driven mindset.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic work environment.
- Commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion in talent acquisition and development.
- Proficiency in MS Office
• Salary review: Once in a year
• 2 weekly holidays
• Group Insurance
• Transportation facilities
• 2 yearly festival bonuses
If you think you are fit for this role, you are requested to send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning "Application for Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition & Development" in the subject line.